This page has been optimised for printing.
- for the Christchild born on this day
- for the herald of angels on high
- for the rapture of the starlit sky
- for the inspiration of his birth
- for the spirit of peace on earth
- for the triumph of truth and love
- for the miracle from heaven above
- for the adoration of Him
- for the song of the seraphim
There is more to Christmas than pretty Christmas trees and shopping, more than presents and family time together. Christmas is the time when we celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ, Emmanuel (God with us). Just like the shepherds and magi of the first Christmas, we should worship Jesus as King of Kings and Lord of Lords, who came to save us.
- Family service with all-age Nativity play
- Sunday 18th December, 11 am
All-age Nativity: includes lots of singing and dancing by all departments of the Sunday Club plus members of the congregation.
- Watchnight service
- Saturday 24th December, 11.30 pm (mince pies from 11 pm)
- Christmas Day service
- Sunday 25th December, 11 am
- Saturday 17th December
- Asda and Tesco, to be confirmed
- Sunday 18th December, 2.30 pm
- Wyndford Locks